Ramblings of a Southern California Triathlete

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fast Swimming

Since I'm now less than 3 days away from my first triathlon this year, I figured I'd perform my swim this morning in my new Xterra Vortex sleeveless wetsuit just to make sure I knew of any chafe points.  Just like my older full sleeve wetsuit, I still can't seem to zip them up on my own.  Nonetheless, after some support from my wife, I was in the pool and swimming.

Wow!  I mean WOW!  I could not believe how fast I was swimming in this thing.  I moved from end to end so quickly that I nearly ran into the side of the pool.  Can't wait to see how it performs Saturday in Galveston.

Train safe!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad that the swim was deep 6-ed on Saturday. I thought that I saw you out there at Moody Gardens.

    ReplyDelete